Holiday Tulle Styles
Today’s post is something special – I am showing you how to style a cute tulle skirt in two different ways. For me tulle is just the perfect material for the holiday season since it’s so special and delicate. That’s why I wanted to create two holiday tulle styles – one romantic daytime look and one elegant evening outfit. I am super excited about your opinions on today’s outfits.
I got a little nervous when I recognized today, that there is only one more week until Christmas. Isn’t it crazy how time flies by!? Since there is not much time left I listed 10 of my favorite to dos until Christmas for you:
1. Getting a mistletoe + hanging it above the front door
2. Kissing underneath the mistletoe
3. Eating sweet chestnuts
4. Baking more Christmas cookies
5. Going to a Christmas fair with the hubby
6. Buying a new Christmas ornament
7. Drinking hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and roast some marshmallows to dip into the hot cocoa
8. Watching all my favorite Xmas movies („Home Alone“, „Miracle On 34th Street“, „Trading Places“, „Coming to America“ and „National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation“). For now I can only check off „Three Wishes for Cinderella“ – a must as I always watched it before Christmas when I was little.
9. Getting a Christmas tree – of course 😉
10. Decorating our Christmas tree – obviously