Holiday Tulle Styles
Today’s post is something special – I am showing you how to style a cute tulle skirt in two different ways. For me tulle is just the perfect material for the holiday season since it’s so special and delicate. That’s why I wanted to create two holiday tulle styles – one romantic daytime look and one elegant evening outfit. I am super excited about your opinions on today’s outfits.
I got a little nervous when I recognized today, that there is only one more week until Christmas. Isn’t it crazy how time flies by!? Since there is not much time left I listed 10 of my favorite to dos until Christmas for you:
1. Getting a mistletoe + hanging it above the front door
2. Kissing underneath the mistletoe
3. Eating sweet chestnuts
4. Baking more Christmas cookies
5. Going to a Christmas fair with the hubby
6. Buying a new Christmas ornament
7. Drinking hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and roast some marshmallows to dip into the hot cocoa 🙂
8. Watching all my favorite Xmas movies („Home Alone“, „Miracle On 34th Street“, „Trading Places“, „Coming to America“ and „National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation“). For now I can only check off „Three Wishes for Cinderella“ – a must as I always watched it before Christmas when I was little.
9. Getting a Christmas tree – of course 😉
10. Decorating our Christmas tree – obviously 🙂